quality & precision
Fine blanking is a high volume precision process that combines the benefits of cold extrusion and stamping using a triple action fine blanking press in combination with specially designed fine blanking tools.
The economies of the Fine Blanking process include:
- An automated high speed press process.
- The production of close tolerance finished components.
- A reduced requirement for secondary operations.
- Lower cost than a machined equivalent.
- High volume.
- Progressive tools allow the integration of both blanking and forming operations into the tool.